Communication as a core skill across the curriculum
Who should attend?
- ICT co-ordinator, Literacy co-ordinator
- Teachers FS, KS1 & 2.
Developing communication as a cross-curricular skill is a vital aspect of the NI Curriculum.
This course is designed to educate and support schools in providing a valuable means through which children can further develop their communication skills using iPad. This course will showcase the power of the iPad in bringing to life talking and listening, reading and writing in a range of contexts.
- To understand the role of the iPad in developing communication as a cross curricular skill
- Learn how the iPad can be used to assess pupil competency in language and Literacy
- Be able to plan activities across Literacy using core apps.
- Essential Apps: Green Screen, iMovie, GarageBand, Explain Everything, Tellagami
- Fully charged iPad.
- All course material will be provided via iTunes U
- Registration - 9:30am
- Course times - 10:00am - 3:30pm.