This one-day Communication Skills Training Course will provide you with essential skills to communicate more effectively, helping you to express your message with more clarity and confidence. In addition, this course will help you handle difficult people and deal with unpleasant situations.
This instructive, practical training will give you all the help you need to communicate with more clarity, confidence and persuasiveness.
Delegates that attend this Communication Skills training course will benefit in the following ways:
- You will feel more confident to express your ideas and opinions.
- You will get the best possible results from interviews and important meetings of all kinds.
- You will avoid all the perils and costs of badly worded messages and mis-understandings.
- You will feel happier to handle situations where you need to criticise other people.
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
This Communication Skills training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for: Non-managers, first time managers, supervisors, middle managers, senior managers, front line managers
Save This Event
When & Where
Corporate Coach Training
Are you looking for quality training that is practical and applicable to your workplace?
We provide easy-to-use, practical techniques and tools that you need to get the best from yourself and your team.
Clear, practical and extremely informative training courses designed by Corporate Coach Group are for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people. These training courses can be applied immediately on the delegates return to work. Corporate Coach Group delivers professional management training and development courses in:
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development Training
- People Management Skills
- Communication Skills Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Goal Setting Training
- Handling Difficult People
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Women into Management Training
The courses are run at many locations throughout the UK, including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Oxford and London Heathrow.
Choose your preferred training location and book your course with CCG today.