When we communicate with someone well, it is a great feeling - we are in sync, on the same page, we are 'in relationship' ...and when we aren't able to communicate well it doesn't feel so great.
In this workshop we will look at -
- What 'in relationship' communication is
- What happens when we are having trouble communicating
- Tools for remaining centred in communication
- Tools for listening, hearing what people have to say
- Tools for speaking, clearly delivering your message
- Rehearsal time, putting what we will learn into practice
Who is the workshop for? -
This workshop is for anyone looking to strengthen their communications skills in everyday life, or connecting and communicating with a toddler, a teen, a colleague, a partner or even a friend on-line. A good set of communication tools will apply to every age.
We ask that families attend workshops separately please, this way you get to focus on building up your skills separate from any daily issues.
Order of the day -
10.00am Settling in, tea and coffee and introductions and learning
12.00pm Light lunch provided
1.00pm Rehearsal time
2.30pm Open discussion and questions
3.30pm End of the day
Introductory offer -
This is the first time for this workshop to run. As an introductory offer we are opening tickets at just £20 for the day, which includes refreshments and a light lunch.
With a group of just ten people, we aim to hold a peaceful and safe setting to share and learn with each other.