Practitioners' workshop with tips and tricks for engaging a range of audiences and develop your charity's research communications capacity.
About this event
Charities engage with a range of audiences, and this workshop will talk about how you can build relationships with your audiences for effective communication. We’ll look at how you can better engage with your research scientists to participate in communications, ideas for connecting with your supporters and the public. And we’ll spend some time focusing on the communications challenges of involving patient and public in the research process.
Who's it for?
Established research and science communicators in medical research charities and related organisations
- You can request a refund though your Eventbrite account.
- Credit cannot be transferred between events, you may cancel and book on a different event.
- If you cancel more that 10 working days before the event, we will issue a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event, we will issue a partial refund and charge you £40.
- Please note, if the order was placed more than six months ago, your card details will no longer be stored with Eventbrite. AMRC can issue an offline refund, which will incur an admin fee of £40.
When & Where
Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)
AMRC is the national membership organisation of leading medical and health research charities.