Actions and Detail Panel
Communications Workshop 1 Have Your Say: Make the Rare Disease Plan work!
Wed 15 March 2017, 12:00 – 14:00 GMT
As part of the Rare Disease Plan we are working with the Department of Health and the HSC bodies to carry out a Communications and Information Review; and to make and implement recommendations for improvements to current systems.
This is one of a series of interactive Workshops, facilitated by Grace Henry, designed to find out what information you need, to help you tackle the challenges of a rare disease- whether you are a person living with a rare disease, a carer, a health professional, or a policy maker or service manager.
This is a chance to have your say- and shape how you will be included and involved in planning, decision making, and evaluating services, as well the information that is available, and how you can get it.
- What are Rare Diseases? Dr.Fiona J. Stewart MBE FRCP FRCPCH, Consultant in Genetic Medicine
- The Rare Disease Plan and the HSC Ryan Wilson, Secondary Care Directorate, DoH
- What do you need? Questionnaire and Facilitated Discussion Groups
- 16 March 15.00 to 17.00 Conference Room, Portadown Health and Care Centre, Tavanagh Avenue, Portadown BT62 3 BU
- 22 March 16.00 to 19.00 Larkin Room. Post Graduate Medical Centre, Belfast City Hospital, Lisburn Road, Belfast BT9 7AB
- 27 March 12.30 to 14.30 Mulberry Suite, Corrs Corner Hotel, 315 Ballyclare Rd, Newtownabbey, BT36 4TQ
- 4 April 15.00 to 17.00 Boardroom, South West Acute Hospital, 124 Irvinestown Rd, Enniskillen BT74 6DN