Actions and Detail Panel
Community Media Association AGM & Networking Event
Sat 17 December 2016, 12:00 – 17:30 GMT
The Community Media Association Annual General Meeting and Networking event will be held on Saturday 17th December at the new BBC Broadcasting House, Langham Street, London W1A 1AA.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
12 - 1.30pm - Welcome, lunch & networking
1.30 - 3.00pm - AGM
3.00 - 4.30pm - Talks / presentations
4.30 - 5.30pm - More networking
The line-up for the networking event (subject to change) so far includes:
- Ash Elford - small-scale DAB
- Jane Mote, Whicker's World Foundation
- Marie Horner, Grassroots Radio Network
- Bill Hensley - community radio advertising
- Ofcom future licensing and technical policy consultation
- Festive raffle
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the day. This event is for CMA members - if you need to renew your CMA membership then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries to email@example.com or 0114 279 5219.