FREE First Time Directors Seminar - Cheltenham
If you have just been appointed to a Company for the first time and want to know more about your responsibilities to Companies House then this is the seminar for you. The seminar is free of charge.
The aim of the seminar is to:
- explain how to easily and securely send information to Companies House
- protect your company from corporate identity theft
- inform you about Companies House compliance
- make you aware of changes to the Companies Act
- demonstrate how you can search and use Companies House information
You will also get the opportunity to:
- meet some of the Companies House team
- trial our online services
- meet a representative from the Intellectual Property Office
The seminar lasts for approximately three hours during which you will have the opportunity to network with each other, seek advice and guidance and view our online services. You can choose a morning or afternoon session so don't miss out.
CPD points are available for these seminars.