FREE First Time Director Seminar – Nottingham
If you have just been appointed to a Company for the first time and want to know more about your responsibilities to Companies House then this is the seminar for you. The seminar is free of charge.
The aim of the seminar is to:
• explain your responsibilities as a director in relation to Companies House
• help you protect your company from corporate fraud and identity theft
• inform you about Companies House compliance
• make you aware of the Small Business, Enterprise & Employment Act
• demonstrate how you can search and use Companies House information for free
You will also get the opportunity to:
• meet some of the Companies House team
• try our online services
• meet a representative from the Intellectual Property Office
The seminars last approximately three hours, during which you will have the opportunity to network with each other, seek advice or guidance and try our online services. You can choose a morning or afternoon session they are both the same, so don't miss out.
Please note: CPD points are available for the event.