This is a Distance Learning Course.
On completion of the courses you will be issued with a City & Guilds certificate
At the end of the course delegates will have demonstrated theoretical knowledge and practical competency to BS7671:2008 Incorporating Amendment 3 (2015) in the following modules:
Safety and Regulations Inspection procedures and Practices
Safe Isolation Initial Verification of system design
Testing sequences Certification
Accreditation and Industry Support for these Qualifications
Who are these qualifications for?
- The qualification is suitable for part qualified electricians or supervisors
- Those who wish to further their career in the electrotechnical sector.
- Those who wish to obtain an Industry recognised qualification.
- Accredited by City & Guilds.
- Are recognised by industry, and were developed in conjunction with the NAPIT and Summitskills; the sector skills council for building services engineering.
This course is aimed at those who do not hold a Core Qualification and is for experienced electricians looking to demonstrate their competence to comply with the requirements of the EAS 2015.
All participants must be able to prove that they have a minimum of 2 years practical experience in the field and previous electrical knowledge.
To achieve the level of competency required for inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations
Each participant must pass online or paper-based exams split into three units, the applicant must pass the online or paper-based exams before they are allowed to take the three electrical assessments to gain this qualification.
Booking the course
The Distance learning and assessment package is advertised to be taken on a date as advertised and will start promptly at 08:00, and will consist of 3 online or paper-based exams, which the applicant must pass before they are allowed to take the 3 practical assessments.
Please call 01642 715333 for more information