Actions and Detail Panel
Competing on Analytics: The New Science of Winning
Thu 23 March 2017, 09:00 – 16:00 WAT
Managers have more information at hand about the business environment than ever before. But are they using it to “out-think” the competition? If not, they may be missing out on a potent competitive tool.
In Competing on Analytics: The New Science of Winning, it has been argued that the frontier for using data to make decisions has shifted dramatically. Certain high-performing enterprises are now building their competitive strategies around data-driven insights that in turn generate impressive business results. Their secret weapon? Analytics: which employs sophisticated quantitative and statistical analysis with predictive modeling.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the need for a paradigm shift from gut-feelings to data-driven decision making
- Design roadmaps for analytical orientation in their respective organizations and implement same
- Become Data and Analytics champions for their respective organizations
- Steer the organization towards an organisation-wide culture of generating data-driven insights from Analytics
- Overview of Analytics
- The nature of analytical competition
- Key attributes of Analytical competitors
- Analytics and Business performance
- Competing on Analytics with Internal Processes
- Competing on Analytics with external processes
- The Roadmap: Five stages of analytical development
- Managing Analytical People
- Aligning the technical environment with Business Strategies
- Strategic Importance of Analytical Competition
- Practical Session: Real-life demonstration of Data Analytics
Who should attend?
CEOs, Senior and mid-level managers, Researchers, Business Analysts, Accounting & Finance Professionals, Business consultants.
Mode of payment
Kindly make payment to:
Account no: 1005715562 (UBA plc)
Account name: Index consulting