This training helps Small and Medium Scale business owners and top executives from emerging markets to gain a clearer picture of the options they really have at the arrival of Multinational Corporations at the local scene as they compete with much larger local and international competitors, in an increasingly global marketplace.
At the end of the 2-day training programme participants will be able to develop knowledge and skills that will enable them:
- Assess their industry and gain a better understanding of their market
- Determine their own strengths, weaknesses and overall competitive position
- Define the strategic options for SMEs to compete effectively with the big players
- Formulate and execute appropriate strategies and tactics for growth.
- Grow their businesses and establish their brands for sustainable growth
- Lead their businesses in a competitive environment
- Effect of Globalization on SME’s
- Nigerian Macro-economic analysis and forecast
- Industry and market analysis
- Challenger competitive strategies
- Challenger Marketing and sales strategies
- Business model design for superior market performance
- Flawless execution as a source of competitive advantage
- Taking advantage of “smallness”
Target Audience: Business Owners/CEOs, SME Executives, Business Start-ups, Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Entrepreneurs.
Fees: N75,000 (VAT Inclusive)
Class Size: 30-40 participants