Actions and Detail Panel
COMPETITION for Java Chief Software Architects, meetup with CEO Andy Tryba...
Tue 18 October 2016, 20:00 – 23:00 CEST
Dear future remote working Chief Java Architects, there will be a special non-formal 1:1 evening with Andy Tryba the CEO of Crossover and Ride Austin on the 18th of October in Warsaw by select competition invitation only.
We will talk about entrepreneurship using global remote working teams, examples from Ride Austin, Crossover, examples from our team in Poland, and of course open Q/A discussions.
We have a limited number of places only 30, so in order to qualify for the meeting you need to:
1. Apply for the position of Chief Java Architect here: http://bit.ly/296UhFW
2. Then pass our first test - Hacker Rank (30min multiple choice) our system will invite you once you register
3. Finaly Fill in our Google form here: https://goo.gl/forms/k2NTRCxAXLgn3V1q2
4. Wait for your confirmation with the adress to the event.
3. Be in the center of Warsaw on the 18th of October see you at 20:00 and I am buying drinks and food.
COMPETITION: On top of that for everyone taking part, the three top Hacker Rank scores will receive prizes from us, if you cannot join us in Warsaw we will send you the prize.
Andy has spent the last 15 years as CEO of multiple successful startups, Director of Strategy at Intel Corporation, and advisor to the US White House on the future of jobs and engineering talent. The common thread in all of these positions is his passion to drive the ‘future of work’ in a global, interconnected society.
Since May 2014 Founder and CEO of Crossover - a global effort to change the Workplace with 100% remote working teams, consisting of the best talent from across the globe.
Most recently, together with the Austin Texas community created Ride Austin - a local, non-profit rideshare service, as a response to need after Uber and Lyft left the city.