Do you wish to see your children to:
- Bring laurels to you and to the school by winning medals and certificates in the national level competitive Maths exams/ challenges and Olympiads?
- Boost their self-confidence in problem solving skills?
- Learn various calculation tricks, exam techniques, problem solving strategies and time management tips?
- Be better equipped for challenges on their career ahead?
Then this intensive “Maths & Problem solving workshop” is for your kids specifically focusing Year groups 7 and 8 (age 11-13 years) !
2015-16 batch Performance:
- 5 Gold, 2 silver, 1 Bronze certificates in UK Maths Challenge
- 2 Best in school certificates in UKMT Maths Challenge
- 2 Certificate of Merit in UKMT Maths Kangaroo exams
- 1 Silver medal in UK Maths Olympiad
- 1 National finalist in UK Team Maths Challenge
For More information, including the detailed program
write to email@example.com or text 07557-689-365
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is ample of parking available at the venue. The venue is accessible for local buses in Earley/Reading.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please bring a notepad, pen/pencil and a bottle of water/ drink. Food is not encouraged in the hall but since it will be a long 5 years session, you can bring dry food in disposable containers
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any further query regarding the workshop, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 07557-689-365 or visit Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Champs.of.Maths/
Can I attend only 1 day
The event is for 2 days. When you buy ticket, you get the entry for both the days. We strongly recommend that you attend both days as topics covered will be different on both days. In case, for some reason you are not able to attend any one of the days, this is fine. However, there is no concession/refund on fee if you wish to attend only 1 of the days.
Can parents also join the workshop?
The workshop is only for children in Year 7 & 8 (11-13 age group). Due to space restrictions, we will not be able to accommodate parents in the hall. Parents are advised to drop the children at the venue and pick them up in the evening.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No. Please bring the printout of ticket.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Not without prior permission to the organiser
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Required for entry.
What is the refund policy?
The fee is non-refundable (full/partial)
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Ideally, do the registration with the attendee's name. However, in case you have registered with parents name that is fine.