Thursday, 15 June 2017 from 09:30 to 11:30 (BST)
All staff who investigate and respond to complaints.
To explain what is expected of someone in role as complaint handler/divisional lead.
To explain the complaint process as set out in the complaint policy.
It is NOT intended to explain thread to needle re-investigating - the 'root cause analysis' training fulfils this role.
The session contains:
- Awareness of the Trust Complaint Policy
- Responsibilities of Q&S Division, Divisional Complaint Leads and Complaint Handlers
- What to do if you are the initial contact point for a complaint
- Timescales for responding to complaints
- Methods of complaint resolution
- How to collate the information into a draft response
- Use of plain English
- Precis of two draft complaint responses
- Exec review process and requirements