Join us for an introductory course led by Fusion 360 evangelist and product designer, Paul Sohi. Across these monthly sessions, the classes will cover a new project or theme.
1. Introduction to Fusion 360 and 3D printing (March)
2. Fusion 360 and CNC milling (April)
3. Fusion 360 intermediate class: learn how to make complex shapes (May)
4. Organic modelling with Fusion 360, learn how to make sculpted parts (July)
5. Fusion 360 advanced class, learn assemblies and moving parts (August)
6. Fusion 360 masters Q&A: bring your modelling questions! (September)
By the end of the first session you will have designed and 3D modelled a lampshade which can be 3D printed.
This is the perfect workshop for those interested in the possibilities of 3D printing.
What to bring:
You will need to bring your own laptop with you. Please download and install Autodesk Fusion360 ahead of time. You'll need a 64-bit system to take part in this class.
We'll bring the beer and pizza!
£10 per session or Saver tickets are available.