Join us for an introductory course led by Fusion 360 evangelist and product designer, Paul Sohi. Across these monthly sessions, the classes will cover a new project or theme.
Want to learn how to make complex shapes with precision? Want to make difficult curved objects? This month, the class will teach you the basic principles behind surface geometry modelling, and give you the necessary ground work to become a modelling master!
Fusion 360 expert Paul will take you through modelling a shampoo bottle to get to grips with mastering surface modelling!
Note: It is not necessary to attend previous sessions in this series, in order to successfully complete any later session.
What to bring:
You will need to bring your own laptop with you. Please download and install Autodesk Fusion360 ahead of time. You'll need a 64-bit system to take part in this class. (Please note that Linux does not support Fusion 360)
We'll bring the beer and pizza!
3. Fusion 360 intermediate class: learn how to make complex shapes (May)
4. Organic modelling with Fusion 360, learn how to make sculpted parts (July)
5. Fusion 360 advanced class, learn assemblies and moving parts (August)
6. Fusion 360 masters Q&A: bring your modelling questions! (September)
Previously in the series...
1. Introduction to Fusion 360 and 3D printing (March)
2. Fusion 360 and CNC milling (April)