Actions and Detail Panel
Completing your first self-assessment
Tue 21 March 2017, 10:30 – 13:00 GMT
A necessity and legal requirement for every business, to submit your financial information from your business / self-employment annually.
This free workshop will take you through step-by-step how to prepare your self-assessment form – including:
- What information do you need to tell HMRC?
- What are eligible business expenses?
- What do you have to include as income?
- What records do you have to keep and retain?
- What are the timetables that you need to meet?
- What does the self-assessment form look like?
At the end of the workshop you will know how to maintain your records and how to complete your assessment form.