San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Along with information about complex trauma and its impact, the course provides delegates with an understanding of why implementing TIC is necessary, are introduced to an organisational self-assessment tool and are given the opportunity to reflect on wider organisational systems and procedures. Delegates will also be given information about how to recognise vicarious/secondary trauma within their team and how they will support their staff to implement learning from their own training.
Who is this course for?
- Frontline workers, operational and senior managers looking to implement TIC across their team or organisation
- Organisations who are not yet, or are in the early stages of, working in a psychologically informed way
What will you learn?
This 1 day course provides:
- An introduction to Trauma Informed Care and the need for trauma-informed services
- An introduction to complex trauma and its impact
- Vicarious trauma and looking after yourself and your team
- Seeing your organisation through the lens of trauma – a chance to reflect on learning
Homeless Link Members - £105 per person
Associate member - £120 per person
Non-members - £150 per person
Secure your place!
Homeless Link Charity Reg No: 1089173 Company Reg No: 4313826
When & Where
Homeless Link is the national charity supporting and representing organisations working directly with homeless people in England.
We aim to support homelessness services to improve the way they work and improve government policies that impact on homeless people.