Actions and Detail Panel
Compliance Seminar (RBCCL) GDPR Special
Wed 26 April 2017, 09:00 – 15:30 BST
The GDPR comes into effect in 2018. It will change not only how you collect and use data but your policies and processes must be updated. During this seminar, we'll cover:
- An introduction to the new rules
- Actions being taken by other firms to meet new standards
- How to keep yourself up to date with changes to rules and industry standards
- Answers to key questions raised by clients:
- Obtaining 3rd party consent for sensitive personal data – is it allowed?
- Is customer consent required for automated profiling?
- Do privacy notices need to inform the customer of every processor their data may be sent to?
- An in-depth look at privacy notices and privacy impact assessment
- An in-depth look at working with processors
- An in-depth look at required and consequential changes to your Data Protection Policy
- An in-depth look at new data retention requirements
Get a head start by attending our compliance seminar!