Actions and Detail Panel
Composite Rotor Blade Repair Training (Module 2)
Mon, 19 Jun 2017, 09:00 – Fri, 23 Jun 2017, 17:00 BST
Looking to further your career as a blade technician? Altitec’s Composite Rotor Blade Repair Training is a 5-day course, following on from Module 1, that teaches the fundamentals of blade repair off the ground. Completion of the course enables participants to carry out rotor blade repairs at a basic level as a Rotor Blade Technician, opening the door to further on-site training with a blade repair firm.
- Training of basic skills of various composite repair works on rotor blades
- Composite repair material and tools
- Overview of blade repair methods
- Understanding chemical processes
- Adhesion and adhesives technology
- Health & Safety regulations
- Overview about advanced repair methods
Completion of Module 1 at Altitec Academy, Blade Repair and Inspection. For more information contact us on 0207 474 5034.