CONFIDENCE AND SELF ESTEEM
To the subconscious mind confidence equals competence. Confidence creates trust, and everyone wants to be able to trust the people they do business with, to project trustworthiness you must project confidence. From an employer’s perspective there is high correlation between performance and confidence/self-esteem. As performance is connected with profitability, low levels of confidence and self-esteem amongst staff ultimately will affect the bottom line of a business.
This course is an essential learning experience for the shy or unassertive.”
Confidence and self-esteem, greatly affect the likelihood of success in our endeavours, both professional and personal. As this affects our level of competence, this can subconsciously limit our expectations of success limiting our opportunities and ability to develop new skills, preventing us from demonstrating our true potential.
This ½ day course will encourage you to build and maintain your self-image and put your opinions and ideas forward with confidence and conviction.
Who should attend?
This is a level 1 course targeted at those individuals who want to increase their confidence and self-esteem. This course is an essential learning experience for the shy or unassertive.
- Introduction – making a positive and professional impact
- The presentation structure
- Practical tips, tools and techniques for effective presentations
- Qualities of a good presenter
- Planning a successful presentation
- Voice and stance
- Questioning techniques (to encourage and/or control audience participation).
- Using visual aids.
- Learning objectives
- Understand the psychology of your audience and prepare your message accordingly to appeal to their emotions and get maximum results.
- Create a “wow” factor by using the latest IT tools and technology to put your ideas together and organise your content.
- Appeal to the artistic side of your audience and design your presentation to look professional.
- Deliver with confidence to show that you understand your own content and appear convincing.
- Leave a long lasting positive effect on your audience so that they would never forget your message.