Actions and Detail Panel
Confidence, Assertiveness and Resilience (CAR) in Action. 1 Day Training Co...
Fri 21 October 2016, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
Confidence, Assertiveness and Resilience (CAR) in Action
1 Day Training Course
A practical one day group coaching course to train you to practice being free from the issues and barriers that stop you and to create the foundations of confidence and fulfilment in your life and workplace.
This course is ideal for employees who are looking to build their confidence and assertiveness skills and come out of their office/working environment for a day to participate in a reflective, confidential and supportive environment.
- Begin a simple, powerful and challenging enquiry into the issues and barriers that stop you
- Get practical training, support and coaching to overcome those issues and barriers
- Learn new tools and practices to be free from negative thought patterns and create the foundations of confidence, assertiveness and resilience in your life and workplace
- Create a personal action plan to put the learning into practice, and work towards a major outcome in your life or workplace that is important to you.
The course consists of:
- One-to-one and group coaching in a safe, confidential and supportive space
- Peer support
- Powerful tools and practices to help you deal with personal issues and barriers, based on ‘ontology’ (exploring and creating positive ways of being).
- Acting, role play and public speaking
- Learning about commitment, integrity and authenticity and applying these practices in your life and workplace
- Personal action planning
“The course shows you different tools to direct your life in a way that shows us who we really are, but for the constraints and fears we have that stop us taking action. So these tools showed us how to take action and stand up for ourselves, and be happy and free.” Alejandra.
“I feel more able to achieve my goals because this course has taught me that seeing past my problems is the first step towards conquering them”, Workshop Participant.
This course is not suitable for people with complex to severe mental health needs or people with severe depression or psychosis.