Actions and Detail Panel
Confidence with Composites Posterior - 21st April 2017
Fri 21 April 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
This course is designed specifically to introduce the latest knowledge and skills for the easy placement of advanced posterior composite restorations including the Halo, Posterior Anatomical and Indirect Chairside Techniques. By using these techniques with the latest materials it allows the clinician to place reliable, functional and aesthetically pleasing restorations whilst getting a good financial return.
As a structured programme, this course provides comprehensive hands-on training where our experienced tutor will guide you through the science and techniques required to expertly place advanced posterior composites easily and affordably. We will be breaking down the confusion of composite placement, focusing on how to achieve reliable results using the highly regarded Tetric EvoCeram composite.
The course will introduce you to Tetric EvoCeram Bulk Fill and demonstrate how to easily integrate this into your workplace and how it can be used as a viable alternative to amalgam. The latest and innovative new techniques including the Halo, Posterior Anatomical Technique (PAT) and Indirect Chairside Technique will be covered.
Discover how you can use the materials as a successful alternative to lab made / CAD/CAM restorations to keep patient and clinic costs down.
We will show you how you can apply all these skills in your surgery immediately, utilising minimal materials whilst maximising your financial return.
Aims & Objectives
The course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and understanding to confidently use the latest composite materials for optimal stress free results using innovative advanced technique that can be utilised by every Clinician, everyday with minimal outlay.
- Recognise the classification, composition and performance factors of composites.
- Understand how the properties of dental materials can be used to optimise composite restorations.
- Gain knowledge on light curing and how it can help or hinder you.
- Understand the types of bonding systems used in conjunction with composite technology.
- Learn how to get easy and reliable results using the Halo, Posterior Anatomical Technique and the Indirect Chairside Technique.
- Gain practical experience in the techniques of freehand composite placements to achieve aesthetic restorations in the molar and pre-molar region.
- Find out how a limited selection of materials can be used for most cases.
- Recognise how you can make your restorations affordable both in time and financially for the patient and clinician.
- Recognise the pitfalls of composite placement and be able to trouble shoot.