Conflict Management Training (1 day course Oxford, Jurys Inn)
This one-day Conflict Management training course is designed to teach you how to handle conflict situations and difficult people.
Conflict in a team is inevitable and can even be beneficial, but only if it is managed according to correct principles. Some managers do not manage conflict very well. Instead, they sometimes mismanage conflict and make the situation worse
The purpose of this training course is to help managers interact with people in such a way as to improve productivity and create a good atmosphere.
The training style is practical, interactive and keeps the delegates involved throughout the whole training. You will find the practical step-by-step methods so helpful, you will want to use them immediately on your return to work.
Delegates who attend this Conflict Management Course will benefit in the following ways:
- You will feel more confident during all conflict situations.
- You will get the best possible result from the situation with the minimum fuss, in the shortest possible time.
- You will avoid all the perils and costs of a badly managed conflict situation
- You will feel happy to handle conflict situations involving even the most difficult people
This Conflict Management training course is beneficial for: Non-managers, first time managers, supervisors, middle managers, senior managers, front line managers
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Save This Event
When & Where
Oxford, Jurys Inn
Corporate Coach Training
Are you looking for quality training that is practical and applicable to your workplace?
We provide easy-to-use, practical techniques and tools that you need to get the best from yourself and your team.
Clear, practical and extremely informative training courses designed by Corporate Coach Group are for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people. These training courses can be applied immediately on the delegates return to work. Corporate Coach Group delivers professional management training and development courses in:
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development Training
- People Management Skills
- Communication Skills Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Goal Setting Training
- Handling Difficult People
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Women into Management Training
The courses are run at many locations throughout the UK, including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Oxford and London Heathrow.
Choose your preferred training location and book your course with CCG today.