To introduce participants to a variety of skills that will assist them to deal with conflict situations in a way that avoids the use of aggression.
The workshop will use discussion and role play to assist in:
- Developing effective Listening skills
- Developing effective Negotiation skills
- Developing effective Assertiveness skills
Objectives: by the end of the session participants will -
- Have an increased awareness of Conflict Resolution in general
- Increased knowledge in listening skills, diffusion techniques and managing conflict in a positive way.
- Have increased confidence in how to deal with typical examples of conflict in youth work settings.
There are STILL PLACES AVAILABLE on this course. BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment.
Deadline for registration is 28/11/16.
This is a free training workshop. Please note that when you sign up to our courses you must give us notice if you cant make it. All no shows will be charged £25 no-show fee.