We're organising what we believe will be the first* UK HR** Tweet-up (meet-up for people using or interested in using Twitter and other forms of social media).
We'll be meeting in a private room in The Square Pig (which some of your may know from the recent Recruitment Tweet-up) just North of Holborn Station.
The event will be free to attend, including drinks, sponsored by Courtenay HR.
The event is open to all practitioners and suppliers working in HR, Recruitment, L&D, OD, Internal Communication etc. However, to ensure a focus on in-company professionals, we'd like to invite:
- All in-companyprofessionals who are already using, or or interested in finding out more about, Twitter
- All commentators on the area: institutes, journalists, academics etc
- Just suppliers who:
- are already using Twitter quite extensively
- get at least one in-company professional to register and attend
- agree not to do any selling!
Suggested hashtag: #ConnectingHR
We're sure this will be a really great networking event and we look forward to seeing you there!
@joningham & @garelaos
* not including mini-tweet-ups held during events eg the CIPD conference
** not just Recruitment etc
*** UPDATE 2 MARCH ***
SUPPLIER BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED. THIS IS SO THAT THERE ARE SUFFICIENT PLACES FOR IN-HOUSE PRACTITIONERS.
IF YOU ARE A SUPPLIER AND WANT TO ATTEND, PLEASE CONTACT US (@GARELAOS OR @JONINGHAM) TO DISCUSS - AND LET US KNOW THE NAME OF THE IN-HOUSE PERSON YOU ARE GOING TO BRING ALONG.
SUPPLIERS WHO HAVE ALREADY BOOKED:
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED AT LEAST ONE IN-HOUSE PERSON AND THAT THEY HAVE BOOKED FOR THE EVENT BY 22ND MARCH, OR YOU MAY LOSE YOUR PLACE!
SORRY IF THIS APPEARS HEAVY HANDED (OK, I KNOW IT IS). BUT I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE WILL ACHIEVE THE OUTCOME WE ALL WANT - AN APPROPRIATE MIX OF SUPPLIERS, AND IN-HOUSE PRACTITIONERS
When & Where