Actions and Detail Panel
Thu, 6 Jul 2017, 09:00 – Fri, 7 Jul 2017, 15:00 BST
Connecting Teachers is the first Birmingham based International Learning and Teaching Conference. It is a two day conference taking place on Thursday 6th and Friday 7th July 2017 and is a must for innovation and best practice at Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Post 16 level education.
Sir Tim Brighouse – British educator & former chief commissioner for schools.
Prof. Michael Waters - Former Director of Curriculum at the Qualifications & Curriculum Authority.
Roman Krznaric - Roman has been named by The Observer as one of Britain’s leading popular philosophers.
Ross McGill aka @TeacherToolkit - A deputy head & the most followed teacher on Twitter in the UK!
• Access to free teaching resource
...plus complimentary gym pass!
• Assessment that informs & supports progress
• Improving writing skills
• Active learning strategies
• Raising achievement of the less able
• Activities to inspire the gifted & talented
• Stretch & challenge for the middle ability
• Questioning for higher order thinking
• Managing low level disruption
• Personal, social & moral development
• Innovative approaches to additional learning support
• English as an Additional Language and English for Speakers of Other languages (EAL & ESOL)
Joseph Chamberlain College is putting on this conference in partnership with Concilium Education.
For more information, to submit a paper or to find out about exhibiting at the conference please visit: http://www.jcc.ac.uk/connnectingteachers2017/