12th & 13th November 2016
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This unique learning experience will have a limited student intake on each course to ensure maximum learning time.
THE WORKSHOP INVOLVES
- Experimental crochet and hand knitting
- How to make your own embellishment
- Material experimentation and innovation
- Transforming recycled materials
- Construction techniques
- Introduction to creative sublimation printing and foiling
This two day course will allow you to explore new techniques and processes, and develop your ideas for either fashion or interiors.
You will also have the opportunity to discuss any personal projects or current university briefs which you may wish to influence your workshop outcomes.
- 2 day workshop, 11- 5.30
- All materials will be provided
- Refreshments and snacks will also be provided (please bring a packed lunch)
- LOCATION: Jane Bowler studio, studio 4, 375 High street, Stratford, E15 4QZ
- Please note: to ensure maximum learning in a small group, spaces are limited.
All bookings are non refundable. In the unlikely situation of a workshop cancellation you will receive a full refund.