San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- understand the importance of Stakeholder engagement and management from inception to completion
- recognise key aspects of a project and the importance of their role within it
- understand the fundamental aspects of a project and project management
- apply a set of best practice project management skills to any project
- successfully plan and implement projects
- understand the skills necessary to complete a project within budget and to schedule
Who is it for?Those new to project management and those wishing to develop their knowledge of the role.
Terms and conditions
If a course is cancelled by CIOB, delegate fees will be refunded in full. Delegate cancellation terms are as follows:
Up to 90 days’ notice – 100% refund will be made
89-60 days’ notice – 50% refund will be made
59-30 days’ notice – 25% refund will be made
29 days’ notice or fewer – no refund will be made
All requests for refunds must be received by CIOB in writing. Substitutions can be made at any time. Transfers to a different course can be made if notice is given to CIOB at least one month from the date of the course booked.
The CIOB reserves the right to alter the arrangements as described due to unforeseen circumstances.
The CIOB does not warrant the content of the courses offered by third parties. All bookings with training organisations other than CIOB will be made directly with those organisations and their terms and conditions will apply.
Views and opinions offered by trainers are their own and do not necessarily reflect the guidance or opinions of CIOB or its trustees.