Actions and Detail Panel
Content creation and writing for business
Thu 18 May 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
Writing good copy about your business is one of the biggest challenges us business owners face. And yet in this content rich world, the story we tell is part of the business we sell and it seems its something we need to master.
So if you’re a small business that wants to master copy writing and explore ideas to maximise this content that you are generating, then this three hour workshop, with our guest speaker, journalist and professional copywriter, Rin Hamburgh, is a must attend event.
During the three hours between us we will cover the following:
- Top tips on copywriting and how to overcome writer’s block
- How to adopt different writing styles for different needs
- Top tips on successful Blogging
- How to add value to your content creation
- Top tips on how to create interesting content
- How to make the most of one piece of copy (and get it replicated at least 5 times!)
So don’t be left in the dark or stuck for ideas about overcoming your copy writing blocks. This workshop promises to unleash your inner writer and help put some clarity around your content.
There are only eight places available. Early bird places are available for £40+VAT until 30th April 2017.