Content Marketing Course London
Wednesday, 30 November 2016 from 10:00 to 16:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Content Marketing Course London
Face to Face Training Course – Full Day 10am-4pm
Who should attend?
The content marketing course is ideal for anyone involved in any form of internet and digital marketing, online content creation such as writing for the Web, sales or business development and social media . It is suitable for business of all sizes from all industries as well as agencies.
This comprehensive one-day training course will provide an overview of content marketing, plus a practical guide to making it work for your business. You’ll learn how content marketing can be used to generate strong lead generation funnels for your business and how you can use content to continue to nurture these leads for conversion to customers.
Course Level: Suitable for all levels.
The content marketing course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Learn techniques & tools used for effective content marketing
- Learn practical and proven strategies to generate leads & ultimately increase business profits
- Have the ability to apply a content marketing strategy and framework to your business
Where is the course venue?
- Content Marketing Course London – Business Consort’s Aldgate Venue: 150 Minories, London EC3N 1LS
Accreditation for CPD hours
This content marketing course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Includes refreshments, lunch, all course materials and unlimited post course support.
Each section of the course will provide ideas for generating leads for your business through proven strategies – The best bit is because we’ve done all the work you so you just take the template and mold it to enhance your business.
We will provide you with planning templates and tools plus action checklists to keep you focused and on track.
This practical course is not just strategy it’s packed full of ideas, tools and resources that will act as the framework to your life cycle marketing plan.
You need no technical knowledge as we provide easy to use digital tools and resources for email, social, web and internet marketing and advertising.
What will you learn?
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Create a content marketing strategy and framework for your organisation
- How to identify what makes good content
- What different types of content types and how to create them
- Pull together a content library from current resources
- Identify the best content marketing mix for your business
- What publishing options and tools there are and how to use them
- How to use multiple channels for content marketing – Email, blogging, landing pages & micro sites, social media, PR, article marketing
- How to write SEO optimised content for the Web
- Use content marketing to generate leads through lead funnels
- How to attract your target audience and segment them top market more effectively
- Use marketing automation to nurture your leads for conversion
- How to use content marketing to encourage user generated content
- Use content marketing to become an influencer and trusted resource
- Guidelines and best practice using our 7 steps to success planning process
- Apply proven methods using real life examples and case studies
- Tracking and measuring success
Dawn McGruer FRSA
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing. With over 2 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754. This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops as the course is interactive.
When & Where
Business Consort - The Digital and Social Media Academy
Business Consort - Digital and Social Media Academy are a world leading training provider specialising in helping businesses excel in a digital world. www.digitalandsocialmediaacademy.com Tel 0800 334 5784