Creating and delivering great content with your audiences in mind is key to marketing success. This course will help you learn how to strategically approach your marketing with relevant and valuable content at the heart of your plan.
Working with top experts and other charity professionals, this interactive session will teach you what content works well and how to harness the power of content, even with limited time and resources. You will also find out about how to inspire action through your content and how to reflect and measure the success of your content marketing.
Ideal for you if you want to make sure your marketing is content-driven and really captures your audiences.
- Learn the key principles of content marketing
- Learn what content works and how to come up with great ideas for content
- Identify, understand and reach your target audience
- Understand how to deliver that content through various channels
- Find out about some of the tools available to make content creation as easy as possible for you
- Learn what tools are available to you to measure the success of your content marketing
Level: You have a basic knowledge of marketing but want to develop your content marketing and get inspired.
More details available soon.
VAT will be charged at 20%
You can book online now with a card or by invoice (see 'other payment options' at the bottom of the next page), or call us on 020 7871 5600.