San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As our industry has adjusted to the realities of lower oil prices, the need for us to make continuous improvement across all areas of business has increased.
With a keynote address from Petrofac’s Walter Thain, the Oil & Gas UK Continuous Improvement Seminar will explore the steps that have been taken by the industry to improve efficiency and performance against a backdrop of incredibly tough market conditions. Amongst other leading experts, you’ll hear from Wood Group’s Phillip Oliver, who will discuss how his organisation has pursued excellence and growth, from Technip’s Chris Struth about the Sea Change Program, and from Aker Solutions’ Gary Downs, who till talk about getting your employees involved using Kaizen Events.
Reasons to Attend:
- Grow your understanding of the successful projects other companies are running to realise continuous improvement
- Discover what your business should be doing to run leaner and more efficiently
- Mariesha Jaffray, Oil & Gas UK
- Philip Oliver, Wood Group – available in due course
- Gary Downs, Aker Solutions
- Mark Docherty, Technip
- Granville Clutterbuck, N,exen Petroleum UK Limited
- Robert Hales, WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Engineering Services
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes – If you’d like to pay by invoice please select the tickets you wish to purchase and then select “Show Other Payment Options” this can be found just underneath the “Order Now” button. Please be aware payment by invoice must be received in advance of the event.
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds.
By clicking the “Order Now” button, the Delegate confirms that it has read the terms and conditions available here and agrees to be bound by them.
When & Where
Oil & Gas UK