COPD, you will learn to . . .
• Apply the latest evidence to practice in COPD
• Recognise and manage exacerbations
• Tailor treatment for COPD – not lung function
• Be aware of newer treatment options for people with COPD
• Understand the importance of getting the right diagnosis
• Consider the impact of national/international guidelines on the management
of COPD in the UK
Asthma, you will learn to . . .
• Apply the latest BTS/SIGN guidelines
• Understand the latest recommendations on asthma diagnosis
• Implement the latest treatment options
• Assess severity and manage acute asthma
• Identify the advantages and differences between new inhaler devices