This follows the syllabus as outlined in Appendix C of the new MHRA Guidance Notes and includes, amongst other topics: What is a laser/IPL?
- Laser/IPL suitability for medical applications
- Laser/IPL and non-Laser hazards; light tissue interactions
- Safety procedures, policies and safety management
- Protective eyewear and safety controls
- Working safely in the laser controlled area
NB: This course does NOT cover instruction on how to use a laser.
Core of knowledge course accredited by the British Medical Laser Association.
Who Should Attend?
- Clinical Operators
- Laser Protection Supervisors & Deputies
- Nurses, Laser Safety Managers, Risk/H&S Managers, Engineers