Actions and Detail Panel
Cornish Tri Series I - Bodmin
Mon 1 May 2017, 08:00 – 18:00 BST
FROM ZERO INTO TRI HERO
Whether you are a novice or experienced running mermaid on wheels, challenge yourself to get INTOTRI with this fun and family friendly season opener of the Cornish Tri Series.
Get fired up for a swim at Bodmin’s Dragon Centre, unleash your inner dragon on a fast, rolling bike course and claw yourself up through the enchanted forest surrounding the run loop to Lanhydrock’s Victorian estate. Junior participants remain in the dragon’s den, completing a bike course that has more twists than a dragon’s tale before embarking on a speedy run to Bodmin College and back. (Find out more)
DO I NEED EXPENSIVE KIT & WHAT ABOUT FITNESS?
A swimming costume, any road worthy bike, helmet and a pair of trainers and you are ready to get INTOTRI. Front crawl or breaststroke, all in one go or stop after every length, the choice is yours. We group swimmers by ability to make it fun for everyone.
WHAT ARE THE DISTANCES?
- Senior Sprint: 400m swim - 23k bike - 5k run
- Mini Tri (8y): 50m swim – 800m bike – 600m run
- Mini Tri (9-10y): 100m swim – 1.6k bike – 1.2k run
- Mini Tri 11-12y): 150m swim – 2.4k bike – 1.8k run
- Mini Tri (13-14y): 200m swim –4k bike – 2.4k run
- Mini Tri (15-16y): 400m swim –5.6k bike – 3.6k run
Find out more about the course and setup of our events on intotri.com