San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Give your retail business a boost, with advice from a leading retail expert, sponsored by Rushcliffe Borough Council
Retail guru Corin Birchall of Kerching Retail will be hosting a special retail workshop in Cotgrave, offering priceless advice on how to trade through development work in a town.
His advice is designed to keep your tills ringing, increase average spend and repeat visits. Corin will bring his ideas and advice from working with high street brands across the UK and Europe such as Harrods, Debenhams, House of Fraser as well as hundreds of successful independent businesses.
The workshop is aimed at all independent retailers in Cotgrave, including salons, food & beverage suppliers. Whether you have been trading for 3 months or 30 years, the ever changing retail landscape means all attendees are likely to leave reinvigorated and excited about new opportunities that can be implemented the next day.
The workshop comes off the redevelopment planned for the town centre and will explore how to trade through development work, building the defences of the shops and looking at retailing beyond the four walls.
Here is some feedback from recent workshops Corin has delivered:
- Alison & Mike Jackson-Bass: “Inspirational, imaginative ideas that are practical and easy to implement. Thought provoking, lots of positive, useful, do-able ideas.”
- Kate Spencer: “Brilliant speaker. Thought provoking. Lots of ideas to go and try.”
- Neil Wilson: “Very revealing creating a lot of self-analysis.”
- Laura Bruty: “Lively and engaging – very useful and thought provoking.”
- Judi Copley: “Excellent workshop, motivational and positive outlook. Realistic, practical tips.”
- Andy Cartledge: “Well lead, technically proficient, good interaction and reaction to delegates.”
- Sue Baker: “A real eye opener.”
- Robert & Dinah Mortimer: “Found it very useful. A lot to think about.”
- Peter & Anne Isherwood: “Very useful and informative – well presented.”
- Neil Ward: “Very useful.”
- Penny Whitney: “Some excellent new ideas.”
- Hazel Smith: “Very motivating.”
- Julie Hill:” Really interesting with a lot of information.”
- Andy Nisbett: “Inspirational, fresh outlook, good advice and tips.”
- Stella Wright: “Informative and interesting.”
- Katie Hunter: “Excellent.”
- Gill Haring: “Excellent.”
- Rajinder Bhullar: “Very good, learnt a lot how to improve business.”
- Dorothy Griffiths: “Absolutely excellent”
- Andrea Jones: “Very interesting informative. The best one I’ve been on.”
- Melanie Carroll: “Really energising and motivating. Really enjoyed the training.”
- Richard Boreham: “Got so much more than I envisaged.”
- John Greinel: “Excellent.”
- Denise Mason: “Hit relevant issues, very professional.”
- Mohammed Mirza: “An enjoyable evening – with tips I would never have thought of. Thank you.”
- Rob Hodges: “Very good, very informative, useful & insightful information.”
- Martin Czimmerl: “Created a desire to take action.”
Event Follow-up & Online Support
Attendees will be invited to get full access to Kerching Retail's online training portal following the event. Usually priced at £49 per person for 12 months. The training portal includes over 3,000 best practice images, 40+ training videos and various other guidance documents to help businesses grow their turnover and profitability.
Kerching retail will establish a specific landing page on their site for delegate attendees to sign up to and receive 12 months’ membership at no cost to you.
Book your place now by clicking on the 'ticket' link above! Limited availability for free spaces.