Actions and Detail Panel
Could Your Business Survive a Cyber Attack?
Thu 27 April 2017, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
Prepare your business for a cyber-attack with this interactive table top event. This event will give you practical advice and strategies for preparing your business for a potential cyber-attack.
• Business strategy
• Policy processes
• Key stakeholders involved in your business.
From the event you will:
• Learn who the key ‘go to’ people are in case your business is subject to a Cyber Attack
• Develop and form support links within the business community
• Understand the importance of cyber threats
• Take away an awareness of the cyber trends in the Humber region.
This event is in association with Humberside Police.
Times for the event
09:00-09:30 Arrival & Registration (breakfast)
09:30 Exercise commences