Counteracting The Digital Talent Short Fall
The Searchologist School | Bite Sized Social Media Recruitment Training by Katrina Collier
Join one lesson or join the lot | Join in person or live online
May's Class: Counteracting The Digital Talent Short Fall
The Digital Skills for the UK Economy report from the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, published early in 2016, revealed that 72% of large companies and 49% of SMEs suffer tech skill gaps. This means competition is fierce and old-school recruitment doesn't work.
- It's time to get off LinkedIn and discover where people with highly sort after digital skills actually hang out.
- Employer branding matters for all recruitment and even more so here.
- Clear the obstacles to technical hiring!
- Be inspired by real life examples of unusual ways to hire digital & design professionals.
- 2 things I learned in my 10 years of tech recruitment, which are essential for success.
May's Guest speaker:
Hung Lee, Co-founder & CEO at Workshape.io
What do you get?
8.30 am: Coffee, tea & croissants
9.00 am: In-depth Social Recruiting Session - a power hour of social media recruitment nuggets.
10.15am: Playtime to practise what you've just discovered so bring your laptop!
11.15am: Dynamite guest speaker presentation and time for your questions.
11.45am: Action plan, commit to what you'll do before your next class
12.00pm: Head off and implement your new wisdom
Can't make it to London?
Don't worry, I've got you covered! Join in the training session and the presentation live (or recorded if you'd prefer) by webinar.
Join The Searchologist School and...
- Improve your quality of hire
- Decrease your current time to hire
- Increase your employee referrals
- Improve cultural fit and retention
- Increase diversity
- Reduce time wasted in the hiring process, and
- Save bucket loads of cash on upfront and failed recruitment (which the CIPD estimates at £8,000 per employee!)
Learning in bite-sized chunks ensures:
- Ease of implementation
- More time to play with your new techniques
- More interaction
- Accountability (join more than one lesson and you'll be part of an amazing support network)
- The highest return on your investment!
Come along in person or join by webinar!
If you're in London, come along!
If London is too far, you can join live via webinar. Perfect!
Book 12 sessions for 9
If you'd like to maximise your return on investment, click here and book 12 classes for the price of 9.
Huge thanks to our sponsor: