Actions and Detail Panel
Country Living and Jardin Blanc at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Sat 27 May 2017, 08:00 – 17:30 BST
Country Living is delighted to be hosting an exclusive event at the Jardin Blanc hospitality area at RHS Chelsea Flower Show on Saturday 27th May.
Nestled in a peaceful corner of the show, Jardin Blanc is the perfect place to relax and unwind at one of the world’s most celebrated horticultural events in the social calendar.
You will enjoy a menu design by world-renowned chef, Raymond Blanc encapsulating his passion for seasonality, locality and great quality ingredients. For more than 30 years, Raymond Blanc has been at the forefront of culinary expertise in the UK. In 1984, he opened Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons which has retained two Michelin stars for more than three decades.
Your ticket will include:
• Entry to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on Saturday, 27 May (8am-5.30pm)
• Access to our private Jardin Blanc hospitality area (11am-4pm)
• Flower-arranging masterclass with gardener, cook and writer Sarah Raven at 11,30am
• A light lunch, plus teas, coffees and biscuits during the day
• A special goodie bag including products from Evian, Lindt, Sophie Allport, Molton Brown and many more
We look forward to seeing you there!