Actions and Detail Panel
Thu 24 August 2017, 13:00 – 16:30 BST
Welcome to Courageous Conversations!
This is an interactive workshop that will require your full participation. It is a busy session of 3 ½ hours that involves you in a variety of ways through activities, role play and self-reflection. We will also ask you to bring along a scenario of a past, present or future courageous conversation to use in the session.
COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS WILL SUPPORT YOU IN:
- Becoming more aware of your own communication style;
- Developing your understanding of active listening skills and the importance of this when having a courageous conversation;
- Understanding what makes some conversations more difficult;
- Preparing you for future courageous conversations by using a simple approach and framework;
- Helping you to reflect on your own personal style, behaviours and attitudes.
COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS WORKSHOP WILL HELP DEVELOP:
- Your planning and preparation for upcoming courageous conversations;
- The opportunity to grow in confidence by allowing space to use the framework in a safe environment through role play;
- Feeling motivated and assertive to having your own courageous conversations.