Tuesday 11th October 8.30-1.30.
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts" - Winston Churchill
Are you, or your team:
- Struggling to get in front of enough new prospects?
- Frustrated by "gate keepers" who promise to pass on your message, but don't get you a meeting?
- Stumped by voice mail?
- Wasting time, money, effort and energy on LinkedIn, trade shows, phone calls, mail shots that keep you all busy, but don't get results?
- Tired of hearing the pithy, overused "Sales is a numbers game" and " Fifty percent of all advertising is wasted, we just don't know which fifty percent that is" .
- Angry at the excuses you give yourself. "The pipeline is looking good", "the sales cycle is long", "next month looks good"?
Open to trying a different approach?
Try Courageous prospecting. Ask yourself "What would I do if I had no fear?". Fear of failure, fear of embarrassment, fear of being wrong, fear of trying something different?
Here is the good news. Courage is free. Courage saves time. Courage differentiates you automatically from your competitors. Courage builds self-esteem and creates more courage.
Do you have the Courage...
....to find out how the attitude of Courageous Prospecting might work for YOU at this half day workshop?
- How to build a courageous prospecting plan, and trap yourself into doing the things that scare you!
How to prospect courageously using:
- Talks at events
- Phone calls. Cold calls, warm calls and referral calls.
- LinkedIn, mailshots, email.
- Proactive referral requests.
Watch and listen while this courageous mindset is demonstrated, live, by your courageous trainer, and courageous participants!
email if you have questions: email@example.com