Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Introduction to Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
This introductory one-day course, developed by Dr Marion Gluck, will give you a unique opportunity to understand the role of hormones. The course will cover how to treat and manage common female hormone related conditions, such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS), perimenopause and menopause using bio-identical hormones.
Dr Marion Gluck is a pioneer and world-leading expert in bio-identical hormone therapy (BHRT). With over 20 years’ experience specialising in BHRT, she has successfully treated thousands of patients, and trained many medical professionals to deliver her ethos and promote the life-changing effects of bio-identical hormones.
The course is designed to provide an introduction to bio-identical hormone therapy using the proven ‘Marion Gluck Method’ and will enable medical practitioners to offer their patients a personalised approach to balancing hormones.
Ongoing post course support is included as part of the course fee and will provide expert help with your patient case studies, so you can feel confident and supported in offering this therapy to your patients.
After the course you will have increased confidence in:
- Understanding the role and benefits of hormones: progesterone, oestrogen, testosterone, DHEA and vitamin D
- Understanding the difference between BHRT and HRT
- Understanding the menstrual cycle and steroid pathway
- Reading and interpreting a hormone profile to support the diagnosis of common conditions
- Diagnosing and treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS), perimenopause and menopause
- Building bio-identical hormone therapy into your existing practice
Maximum class size: 12
CPD (6) points over 6 CPD hours
Trainer will be a BHRT expert