Actions and Detail Panel
Course 2: Developing your knowledge
Sat 29 April 2017, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
This one-day course, developed by Dr Marion Gluck, will give you a unique opportunity to take your knowledge and experience in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy to the next level. The course will enable you to feel confident in treating more patients, using a wider range hormones and methods of delivery. You also will gain an introduction into how to treat andropause and optimise men’s health.
As hormone changes affect every aspect of our cells, the course will enable a greater understanding of how this can effect a patient’s skin, hair and genital health. The course is designed to provide a wider range of treatment options using the proven ‘Marion Gluck Method’ and will enable you to offer your patients a more comprehensive approach to personalised medicine.
Ongoing post course support forms part of the course programme and will include expert help with your patient case studies, so you can feel confident in offering this therapy to your patients.
- Understanding how and when to prescribe testosterone and DHEA for treating andropause, perimenopause and menopause
- Understanding the role of estriol and testosterone for vaginal dryness and libido
- How to convert HRT patients to BHRT, and understanding the role of contraception
- When and how to prescribe transdermal cream, lozenges, capsules or pessaries for BHRT treatment
- Understanding how skin changes from perimenopause and how to treat it using topical hormone treatment
- Understand how hair can change during hormonal shifts
Requirements to attend course
Applicants must have completed the Marion Gluck Training Academy Introduction Course or be an existing bio-identical hormone therapy specialist registered with the appropriate regulatory body (GMC/GDC/NMC/GPhC).
The venue will be in London, location tbc.
- Trainer will be a BHRT expert
- The course will commence from 9.30am and finish at 5pm
- Maximum class size: 16
- CPD applied for: 6 CPD points over 6 CPD hours