Actions and Detail Panel
CPD, Grub & Pub - Mechanical & Natural Cooling Systems
Wed 22 March 2017, 18:00 – 21:00 GMT
Mechanical & Natural Cooling Systems, presented by Waldermar Belz (Val) and Jason Batt from Toshiba.
- Arrive from 18:00
- Presentation and Food from 18:30-19:30 followed by Q&A
- Head to Ye Old Watling Pub on Watling Lane around 19:45
The Mechanical & Natural Cooling Systems CPD will cover:
- Natural vent
- Air Systems
- Chilled Water Systems and VRF
It will focus on different types of compressors, how they operate and the differing energy efficiency they provide at part load operating conditions. It will also provide some analysis on the comparison of installation and running costs against different mechanical cooling systems.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- The key advantages and disadvantages of different cooling systems
- The key problems that can arise from selecting the incorrect choice of system
- Understanding the different compressors types and how they operate
- Installation and running cost comparisons across the different system types
- Awareness of the different support tools that are available to aid the correct equipment selections to be made for a project.
We look forward to seeing you on the 22nd March.