Unique and Innovative CPD opportunity!
Is your communication with parents directly impacting student outcomes? Are you communicating regularly with parents about learning? If the answer to either of those questions is "No" then you need to come and see how we can improve outcomes for pupils through effective parental engagement.
The research is conclusive: When a parent is engaged with their child’s learning at home that child does better. But for a large number of parents, the knowledge of how to engage is simply not there.
It’s here that we can make a huge difference. By providing parents with the support they need to get involved in their child’s learning, we can raise student outcomes across the board and we’re here to share with you just how.
GAP Education and Parent Hub have teamed up with some of the UK’s foremost parental engagement experts – Dr Janet Goodall and the Parental Engagement Network – to deliver an innovative and exciting afternoon of workshops, focussing on:
- Raising attainment through effective parental engagement.
- Strategies for effective communication about learning.
- Engaging with ‘hard to reach’ parents.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Head Teachers
- Senior Leaders
- Pastoral Management
- Pupil Premium Leads
- School Improvement Advisors
- Classroom Teachers
- Family Support Workers
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- £199 including lunch, delegate pack and event resources.
- A limited number of Early Bird tickets are available for a 33% discount - NOW SOLD OUT
Limited space available is available and so BOOK TODAY to avoid disappointment.