Actions and Detail Panel
CPD Peterborough: (In-Depth) Treating GAD & Panic (The 7 Recovery Steps)
Sat 7 January 2017, 10:00 – 17:30 GMT
We are delighted to invite you to our In-Depth CPD Training on Treating Deep-Rooted Generalised Anxiety and Panic Disorders (Covering The 7 Recovery Steps for Transformation) (Quality-checked CPD course by the NCS):
CPD certificate of attendance will be issued (7 CPD hours).
Early bird discount from £97 (Originally £147) and this include free recovery manual normally sold for £67..
Permanent recovery from anxiety-related disorders often escape the sufferer for two main reasons:
1. The root causes of anxiety disorders are not always adequately treated or even identified.
2. The perpetuating intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice which sustain the anxiety disorder are not effectively dealt with.
Please see the full details of the course below.
In this course, participants will:
Learn how to apply the seven steps for the recovery of deep-rooted GAD and panic attacks.
Understand the three main psychic elements responsible for the cause and cure of GAD and panic attacks.
Master key emotional interactions within the psyche that perpetuate anxiety disorders.
Learn how to break the underlying compulsive habits that threaten full recovery.
Learn how to effectively manage any counterproductive response of the emotional brain as it tries to regain control during the recovery process.
Understand the 6 ‘Mind-powers’ necessary to protect clients from relapses and ensure long-lasting recovery.
Learn the most effective coping strategies for managing GAD and panic attacks.
Learn the technique of ‘Guided Imagery’ peculiar to GAD and panic attacks.
Other focuses for the day:
How to eliminate clients’ relapses during and after therapy sessions.
Common pitfalls to avoid before and during therapy sessions.
What Previous Attendees Were Saying:
"Very good...informative, useful - well worth attending." -- Dr C. Fiddler, Social Psychologist/Hypnotherapist
"Well delivered and very informative. useful tips for those in practice and for personal development." -- D. Daltrey, Clinical Hypnotherapist
"Informative. Enjoyed the workshop." -- M. Hall, Hypnotherapist/Complementary Therapist
"It was very informative and works with my other therapies." -- A. Crothers, Hypnotherapist/Counsellor/Healing & Massage
The workshop was really interesting fro me and I will be able to apply the information I gained in this workshop into my practice." -- Sith Ndlov , Social Worker
Great day. Vert interesting...This course information will be useful in therapy." -- Catherine Wallace, Teacher/hypnotherapist
"Enjoyed thoroughly...Many thanks." --Michael Ritchie, CBT Addictions
"The workshop was very insightful and informative." -- Sundeep Kaur, Recruitment and Inclusion Manager
"This will be a great help with supporting children in primary school." Learning Mentor, K. Willis
"Good, you can tell Wale knows his subject very well." -- Anonymous
"Very useful course and informative. Fitted well with my practice. Will be useful to me and I will use the F.E.A.R. Model with clients in combination with hypnotherapy." -- J. Fox. Clinical Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapist
"Very insightful, hope to use the FEAR model in practice." Dr Vishal Banypersad, GP
"I really enjoyed this course and the trainer's style was brilliant as he was very inspiring." -- N. Kheirkhah, Arts Facilitator
"Good training; enjoyed the session." J. Leigh, Homeless Housing Advocate
"Thoroughly enjoyed it. Interesting and informative - allowed me to revisit my previous study. Focus on a different approach with clients." -- J. Webster, Counsellor
"Very enjoyable. Valuable opportunity CPD and concept accessible." -- Anonymous
"Good training - Will use in my practice with most people I work with that are experiencing homelessness and anxiety." -- Anonymous, Homelessness Housing Advocate
"Very useful skills and knowledge to have - very interesting and informative." L. Morrison
"Lots of good information. Interesting afternoon. Many thanks." -- J. Collie, CAMH's Counsellor
"Useful tool." -- NHS (Adolescents)
"Excellent. Really opened my mind." -- Anonymous, sufferer
"Excellent, really easy explained." - J. Flower, Counsellor
"I found the course very informative. Excellent! -- S. White, Integrative Counsellor
"Very well delivered and easy to understand." -- Anonymous, Counsellor
"Very informative, very interesting and well presented." -- Anonymous, Psychotherapist
"Inspired." "Thought-provoking." -- F. Astbury, Counsellor
"Very good, informative, eye and mind opening. I wish I had known all that 20 years ago. It would have made my life much easier and successful." --- Anonymous, Sufferer
"Excellent course. It was delivered interestingly. Covered the facts and very informative. Would highly recommend. D. Bedford, Trainee Counsellor
Really helped me and I know others who would like to learn the FEAR Model. Great. Enthusiastic. Easy going. Nerve calming delivery. Really friendly. Clear points. Felt really inspired." -- A. Price, Sufferer
"Very interesting - brings together aspects of other intervention for GAD and Panic into an easy to use and understand formula" -- M. Parry, Occupational Therapists
"Excellent! I will be able to apply the knowledge gained personally first, and also to counter guilt, negativity, and fears in patients. Very practical and realistic." Anonymous, Counsellor
"The course was extremely helpful and informative. Interesting, excellent and enjoyable. It will enable me to help so many adults and children within the support groups I run." -- J. Morgan, Parent Rep and Support Group Facilitator
4 Noted Benefits of Using the 7 Week Recovery Programme and the FEAR Model for GAD and Panic
The following benefits have been gathered from both the sufferers and professionals who have used the 7 Week Recovery model either as a self-help tool or as a model for helping clients:
- Health and fitness. The Model helps restore the body to function as intended. Emotional stress and anxiety messes up the nervous system, increases emotional fatigue and degenerates the body quickly. By using the FEAR model (part of the 7 Week Recovery Programme) regularly, you’ll achieve heightened emotional well-being, a higher level of energy, creativity, and greater life satisfaction. A sufferer who recently went through the course wrote the following feedback, “Very good, informative, eye and mind opening. I wish I had known all that 20 years ago. It would have made my life much easier and successful.” Also, since anxiety and stress often speed up body degeneration, looking a lot younger has also been noted among regular users of the FEAR model steps. The FEAR Model steps can also be adapted to bring about natural weight loss by transforming the emotional and mental pathways that reinforce weight-gain in the brain.
- Personal transformation. The model takes you or your client to a new, higher level regarding emotional wellbeing, work, relationship and makes you a different person in many ways. We become what we think about all the time. Once your thought-life has been transformed, life transformation is inevitable. A course attendee shared this testimonial recently. “I am a mum of an anxious teenager (OCD). I now have a few more tools in my kit bag. Thought provoking. Simple techniques for what may be complex problems, but doable steps to recovery.”
- Personal Growth, Influence, and Recognition. If you are a therapist in practice, most clients that will come to you are more likely to have received two or more therapy interventions in the past. They have come to you to see if you offer anything different and long-lasting from what they have experienced in the past. Mastering The model sets you apart from the pack by offering your clients a simple system that offers transformation and long-lasting effect than they have experienced in the past. This builds credibility, recognition and expands your practice, as a very happy client often tells as least 3 other prospects. Your clients will value and respect you more for your helpful insight and attention to details. All of these benefits come as a result of your desire for personal growth to explore the recovery model. “The course was extremely helpful and informative. Interesting, excellent and enjoyable. It enables me to help so many adults and children within the support groups I run,” J. Morgan, Parent Rep and Support Group Facilitator
- It saves money and increases practice turn-over. Many sufferers who have gone through the 7-week recovery model course wished they had attended the course many years ago, as this would have saved them not just a lot of money but also time and a lot of emotional and physical pain. As a therapist in practice, we know that word of mouth is the most effective advertising tool especially for therapists in practice. This can translate to more organic referrals from transformed and happy clients, leading to the increase in your turn-over as a practitioner.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
All you need to do is to register your ticket to attend this event now. The event is expected to be oversubscribed as there are very limited spaces. So book your seat now to avoid disappointment.
Bonus Product: FREE for each attendee to take home.
The Complete GAD and Panic Recovery Manual Included (£67 value)
Generalised anxiety and panic disorder are often two of the easily noticeable signs of deep-seated issues. And if not treated properly, more complicated anxiety disorder outlets are inevitable.
Studies have shown that nearly a quarter of the adult population will suffer from an anxiety disorder at some point in their life. Yet only a small percentage of these people actually receive effective treatments that deal with the root causes of anxiety and panic disorders.
Perhaps, you yourself as a therapist or client, have seen people who have been through most of the mainstream anxiety recovery programmes with little or no improvement. The real epidemic is not the disorder itself, but our inability to provide adequate recovery treatments that focus on unearthing the underlying root causes and permanently transforming the sufferers.
In an era where too much attention has been given to antidepressants prescriptions and coping mechanisms that temporarily numb the symptoms as opposed to eliminating them, there is a vital need for a recovery programme that promises total transformation, which every anxiety patient in our societies deserves.
Hopefully, you will be able to join us for this event.
I look forward to seeing you there,
Lead Coach & Therapist, Mind Body Breakthrough