FULLY BOOKED - next date 21st-23rd September (email email@example.com to reserve your place)
Prove your UX knowledge, get CPUX certified!
Bunnyfoot in association with the international UXQB and UX guru Rolf Molich present a:
Professional 3-day UX certification program covering user experience methods and theories – delivered by Rolf Molich and independently assessed/certified by iSQI.
What is CPUX?
CPUX (Certified Professional in User Experience) is an international standard for qualification of individuals who are professionally involved in developing or ensuring the usability or user experience of products.
Is UX certification relevant to me?
Absolutely! Foundation level certification is appropriate for anyone who works in UX or who wants to become familiar with the basics of usability, for example product managers, software developers and designers of all interactive systems that have a user interface.
Why is this course relevant to you?
- To ensure that your knowledge of usability and user experience is completely up to date
- To acquire knowledge and skills that follow the established conventions
- To have recognised proof of your knowledge of usability and user experience
- The certification gives you the qualification needed to advance to the higher certificates in the areas of usability testing (CPUX-UT) and user requirements engineering (CPUX-UR)
What will I learn on the course?
The course provides an introduction to usability and user experience in the areas of:
- Usability principles and guidelines
- Understanding and defining the context of use: procedures for analysis, observation, interview, personas, scenarios, user groups
- Learn how to gather and specify user requirements
- Describing user interaction: design, low- and high-fidelity prototypes, dialogue principles, heuristics, guidelines, best practice in error messaging
- Usability Testing and other evaluation methods: step-by-step approach in running a usability test, typical errors, heuristic evaluation, questionnaires
- Process management and application of methods: Process Model for user-centered design, UX roles in an organization
About the trainer
The course is run by Rolf Molich, one of the pioneers of usability. He has worked in the field since 1984 and together with Jakob Nielsen created the method of heuristic evaluation. Rolf has helped to develop the certification program and has been involved in drafting of the curriculum. In 2013 he was named “Teacher of the year” by his students at the Institute of Computer Science at the University of Copenhagen. Rolf uses a highly interactive style for teaching and devotes about 50% of the course time to exercises.
Course modules and prices
The course consists of three modules and extends over three days:
- Module 1: UX Course: 2-day classroom course
June 22 - 10:00 - 18:00
June 23 - 09:00 - 17:00
- Module 2: Crash Course: Half-day intensive review of the entire curriculum and rehearsal certification test
24 June - 09:00 - 12:15
- Module 3: Certification: Test and certification
24 June - 13:00 - 14:30
if you want to prepare yourself completely on your own (only taking module 3). You will find the syllabus (curriculum) on the UXQB website
In order to gain certification, you must pass the 75 minute test that consist of 40 multiple choice questions. To pass, you must score at least 28 points out of the 40 possible.
There will be no charges for cancellations made up to and including 8th June, 2015. After this date there will be no refund given, but you are most welcome to send a substitute. Bunnyfoot reserves the right to cancel all or parts of the course if an insufficient number of people register for the course.
Do you have questions about CPUX-Foundation Course and Certification Exam - FULLY BOOKED?