Booking is now open for the Module 8 (Creative Business Management & Planning) of Craft NI's Business Development Programme 2015-16. It takes place on Monday 28th November 2016, from 09:30 to 13:00, at BMC Community Learning Centre, Springfield Rd, Belfast, and features guest speaker CJ O'Neill.
Craft NI's two-year Business Development Programme (2015 - 2016) for NI-based craft professionals is made up of eight free half-day modules over the course of 18 months, and is facilitated by Francis Verling, Verling Consulting, and includes a range of guest speakers. Read more about the Programme and it's objectives HERE.
Craft NI Business Development Programme 2015-16 Module 8: Creative Business Management & Planning
This seminar, funded by Invest Northern Ireland as part of the making it 2015-17 programme, is the fifth seminar in a series of eight.
Guest Speaker: CJ O'Neill
- Studio location
- Tenancy management
- Refining the plan for your business
- Facilities, premises and equipment
- Sources of funding
- Market development and expansion
As a result of attending the seminar participants will:
- Have an understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements on tenants and landlords in relation to premise renting,
- Have an understand of HR issues and employer requirements when taking on staff
- understand how to maximise relationships with suppliers for improved purchasing margins and security of supply
- Be able to identify the most appropriate sources of funding.
- Have created a strategic objectives matrix which will guide the activities of the business over a medium-to-longer term timescale.
Attendance is free.
For more information contact Craft NI on 028 9032 3059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org