Craft NI's two-year Business Development Programme (2015 - 2016) for NI-based craft professionals is made up of eight free half-day modules over the course of 18 months, and is facilitated by Francis Verling, Verling Consulting, and includes a range of guest speakers. Read more about the Programme and it's objectives HERE.
Craft NI Business Development Programme 2015-16 Module 7: Creative Selling Skills & Pricing
This seminar, funded by Invest Northern Ireland as part of the making it 2015-17 programme, is the seventh seminar in a series of eight.
Guest Speaker: Stephen Farnan
This seminar will cover:
- Sales Prospecting
- Qualifying Leads
- Converting leads to customers
- Conducting a Sales Meeting
- Closing the sale
- Presentation Skills
- Understanding Retailers
As a result of attending the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for attendance / exhibiting at a trade fair.
- Conduct sales meetings with different customers and understand the selling process, from prospecting to closing the sale
- Understand the importance of presenting product solutions to retail and trade buyers including the product, packaging, pricing, range selection, merchandising and ‘point of sale’ support materials.
For more information contact Craft NI on 028 9032 3059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Image: SHANDON BELLS, CORK by Stephen Farnan